FEC has aggressive plans for continued growth as a world class leader in custom cable manufacturing. At FEC, we are continuously seeking exceptional people to join our company. If you are energetic, ambitious, a self-starter, possess a strong desire to learn and grow, FEC could be the place for you to start or continue your career. If you have experience in the areas listed below, we invite you to apply:
- Wire/Contact Soldering, Crimping and Termination (IPC training will be provided)
- Rubber Molding Press Operator
- Custom Cable Machine Operator
- Electro-mechanical Quality Control and Inspection
- Inside Sales
- Electrical and Mechanical Engineers
Our positions require use of information or access to hardware and documents which are subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Please click here to view more details on our benefits in compliance with the Transparency in Coverage Rule.